Last Updated on April 5, 2020 by Austin Cunningham
Wet shorts are a big problem. If you are a sweaty guy and I mean a very sweaty guy to be precise, and your sweat pools into the ground from your shorts, you need to find a solution to that problem.
Trust me; you are not alone. There are a lot of guys out there that sweats a lot. I’ve seen people change their shirts, sweatbands, keep three or four spare towels just to enjoy an hour of badminton.
If you don’t want to keep changing clothes (shorts), here is a list of best badminton shorts out there. I know it won’t stop you from sweating, but it will prevent sweat from interfering with your game.
Keep at least 1-2x extra badminton shorts if you sweat a lot. And there is no need for special badminton shorts; they tend to cost way too much.
You don’t need to invest too much money on apparels. Only invest when you know you are passionate about this game and know you will stick with it.
Adidas and Asics have models that fit badminton needs.
- Seamless knitted ribbed and mesh inserts at back for enhanced ease of movement and greater comfort
If these don’t fit your bill, you can have a look at other badminton shorts.
Top 7 Best Badminton Shorts For Sweaty People
1. Real Essentials Men’s Active Athletic Performance Shorts
- Moisture wicking technology keeps you cool and dry, While Breathable construction offers great ventilation that helps release moisture away from the body.
- Versatile: These Athletic shorts are great for workouts, basketball, football, volleyball, tennis, baseball, badminton, exercise training, cycling, running, hiking, jogging, boxing, etc.
- 9-inch inseam provides comfortable coverage and a full range of motion.
- Pockets on side seam provide convenient storage for all your small essentials.
- Elastic waistband with adjustable internal drawstring delivering a custom fit and feel that isn’t too tight but stays on your waist even when moving around.
2. LTIFONE Mens Workout Shorts Spandex
3. Nike Men’s Dry Training Shorts
- NIKE SHORTS: These Dri-FIT shorts for men keep you dry and comfortable when active. Take training to the next level with sweat management technology and motion vents that allow you to move freely. Mesh pockets provide breathable storage and side inset mesh enhances ventilation.
- MEN'S ATHLETIC SHORTS: Can be used cross functionally as men's gym shorts. Embroidered Nike Swoosh trademark on the men's shorts' left hem.
- DRI-FIT TECHNOLOGY: Nike Dry fabric with Dri-FIT technology moves sweat away from your skin to the surface of the garment where it evaporates quickly to help keep you dry and comfortable.
- ADJUSTABLE DESIGN: These athletic shorts have an elastic waistband and internal drawstring to create a secure, adjustable fit. Pockets stay stabilized during movement. 9" inseam hits right above the knee with flat seams that feel smooth against the skin.
- TRAINING SHORTS: Machine wash, imported, fabric: 100% polyester
4. Neleus Men’s 7″ Mesh Running Workout Shorts
- Check the size chart of the third picture to select the appropriate size
- Mesh fabric ensure you get extra ventilation,Moisture wicking fabric that helps release moisture away from the body. Fabric is also fast drying
- Neleus 7" Athletic Performance Shorts Without Lining, Pockets on side seam provide convenient storage and elastic waistband with adjustable internal drawstring
- Features a soft to the touch that is quick dry, long lasting durability along with moisture sensing and sweat wicking function
- Suitable for all seasons (training, baseball, basketball, soccer, American football, Squat, weight training, cycle, yoga) or all-day wear
5. Nike Court 9″ Short
- Dri-FIT fabric wicks away sweat to help you stay dry.
- Side and back pockets provide secure storage
- Mesh-lined waistband delivers a comfortable, breathable fit.
- Hem vents enhance range of motion.
- 9" inseam allows for tennis-specific movements.
Buy them only if you are serious about this game and want to represent yourself in the badminton world.
6. LI-NING Men’s Competition Badminton Shorts
7. Yonex Men Sports Shorts Badminton
- Comfortable and fitting, perfect for any sports use.
- Fits a bit small
- 100% Polyester
These are all the shorts that I can think of an alternative to the so-called best badminton shorts out there. Also, if you already own sports clothing, you should spend your money on better equipment like badminton rackets, shoes, etc.