In this article, we have reviewed our top 6 picks for the best cordless glue guns to buy in 2021. Read on to find the best one. Find out which type of glue gun is the best.
What Is The Best Cordless Hot Glue Gun?
1. Surebonder CL-800F 60-Watt Cordless High Temperature Glue Gun
- High temperature cordless glue gun
- For most porous and non-porous surfaces
- Simple to use on/off switch
- Insulated nozzle, works with 4-inch or 10-inch glue sticks
- Operates at 380 degrees Fahrenheit, 60-watts
2. Gorilla Dual Temp Mini Hot Glue Gun Kit
- Glue gun features: Dual temp, precision nozzle, easy squeeze trigger, enhanced safety features, built-in stand, wide base
- Gorilla hot glue sticks: Weather resistant for indoor and outdoor use, safe for both high & low temperature glue guns, 45 second working time, impact tough
- Gorilla Mini Dual Temp Glue Gun uses mini sized glue sticks (.27" Diameter)
- This set includes: (1) dual temp mini hot glue gun + (1) 30 count 4" mini hot glue sticks
3. Ryobi P305 One+ 18V Lithium Ion Cordless Hot Glue
- MAXIMUM CONTROL: The trigger of this glue gun is large enough to support two fingers, giving you full control over the glue stream to suit the needs of the job at hand
- SAFETY INDICATORS: You can tell when the tool is active or not with the useful LED indicator light. This way, you can keep you and your peers from getting burned on the job
- LONG RUN TIME: With a 4 amp hour battery, this tool can run for up to three and a half hours straight without the need of recharging
- COMFORTABLE, ERGONOMIC GRIP: The micro hex texture rubber grips found on other Ryobi products are found on this glue gun as well. With this grip, you can keep a firm hold on the tool and maneuver it with precision, even in slippery conditions
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: This tool works with Ryobi’s 18V lithium ion and NiCad batteries. Compatible models include, but are not limited to, the P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108
4. TOPELEK Mini Heating Hot Melt Glue Gun
- [HEAT UP FAST AND CONSTANT TEMPERATURE] This hot glue gun set heats up in 1.5-3 minutes and keep constant temperature making it a perfect tool for school DIY, small arts & craft making. It can be used as an repairing tool for small cracks Of furniture, household appliances, toys, shoes, glass fish tank, circuit board, etc.【Glue Gun Size】5.1in x 4.3in
- [SAFE AND EASY TO STANDBY] With the heat preservation sleeve at the glue gun’s nozzle, it can offers better scald prevention. And On/ Off switch makes it more convenient to use as there is no need to unplug and plug the gun frequently.
- [TRIGGER PROPULSION]With the trigger propulsion device, it will easy to pull the glue sticks into the glue gun. The flexible support to keep the glue gun stable and upright for standby.
- [BONUS AND STRONG ADHESIVENESS] Comes with 30pcs environmental-friendly glue sticks (0.28" x 3.94" inch), it is enough to last a long time! With Strong Adhesiveness, the melted hot glue stick works on wood, plastic, glass, metal , stone, ceramic, brick, paper, wicker, lace, cotton, fabric and other materials.
- [Package included] TopElek glue gun, 30 pcs glue sticks, User manual. Our MINI Glue Gun include a 45 days money back & 18-month warranty.
5. ccbetter upgraded version Mini Hot Melt Glue Gun
- 3-5 MINUTES FAST HEAT UP: Upgraded ccbetter mini hot glue gun heats up in 3-5 minutes. Its smart temperature control design enables it to remain constant temperature. It bonds immediately and cools to the touch super quickly, thus being ideal for home use.
- ANTI-HOT COVER & SAFE POWER SWITCH: Secure power switch with LED light mode makes the glue gun extremely user-friendly. Removable ABS anti-hot cover can well protect your hands from the heat. Flexible support can keep it stable and upright, allowing you to use it in any angle.
- TRIGGER PROPULSION DEVICE＆SUPERIOR NOZZLE: Its trigger propulsion can have a well control of the glue flow, helping you save a lot of glue sticks. With superior and insulated nozzle, the glue gun will not be deformed even after long-term use under 500℉of high temperature.
- MULTI-PURPOSE & 30PCS FREE GLUE STICKS: Coming with 30pcs environmental-friendly and strong-adhesive glue sticks, the gun can well protect your health and items. It is perfect for home, office and school DIY crafts like metal, wood, glass, card, fabric, plastic, ceramics etc.
- WARM PROMPT：Keep clean of the glue sticks to avoid impurity block the nozzle, and do not pull out of the remanent glue sticks after every use.
6. PROkleber Hot Melt Glue Gun Kit
- UNIVERSAL TOOL - Best PROkleber glue gun is suitable for professional and amateur, men and women. It is perfect for home and office, can be used with metal, wood, plastic, glass, paper and more
- PROFESSIONALLY MADE – Produced according to German Quality Standards it has a very ergonomic design, made of durable plastic and metal, and is going to serve you for years
- FAST MELTING – 100-watt power, high heating temperature, fast melting (within 2-3 minutes), and strong adhesive provides quick and reliable operation
- PERFECT STORAGE - The kit includes Glue Gun, 12 glue sticks and 3 Silicone Finger Protectors, packed in a handy storage/travel bag which is made of high-quality materials and suitable for keeping other tools and accessories
- SIMPLE USAGE – Ergonomic and convenient Glue Gun full size (not mini), comfortable handle and trigger, perfectly fits in a hand, great for men and women
Which Type Of Glue Gun Is The Best
Low-temperature gun: If you are working with children or on delicate materials, choose a low-temperature gun, which melts the glue sticks at about 250 degrees Fahrenheit. High-temperature guns, suited for bonding more substantial materials such as wood, operate at around 380 degrees—a significant difference.
What Is The Strongest Hot Glue Stick?
Surebonder 739 High Strength Glue Sticks. The Surebonder 739 is a high strength adhesive with a long open time. Primarily, Surebonder 739 strongest bonds to wood. The 739 hot melt sticks have great adhesion to metal, plastic, ceramic, coated papers, and other non-porous materials.
Which Watt Glue Gun Is Best For Crafts?
When it comes to glue guns, power and heat go hand in hand. More wattage means a hotter glue gun, faster heating, and the ability to stay hot longer while you’re working. A rating of 10 to 20 watts is common for low-temperature glue guns.
Is Hot Glue Permanent?
When cooled to a temperature below its melting point, hot melt glue results in a strong bond that is guaranteed to last. In fact, hot glue is as permanent as epoxy glue and it is suitable in applications where epoxy is not.
Are Hot Glue Guns Any Good?
Hot glue can be used on porous and non-porous surfaces. Because of its high viscosity, it can bond uneven surfaces together and is great at filling gaps. Hot glue is not typically used in high strength applications.
Does Dewalt make a cordless glue gun?
Yes, The PRO2-60DEW 60-Watt 20 Volt Cordless Professional Heavy Duty Full Size Hot Glue Gun – Dewalt® Version.
Are all hot glue guns the same?
Glue guns come in all sizes, from a mini-gun just a few inches long to industrial pistol-grip models. While some manufacturers offer battery-powered glue guns, most models are plug-in units powered by standard home power outlets.
What does Hot glue not stick to?
The hot, liquid form of the glue will penetrate woven materials and fill in crevices in rougher surfaces, so that it solidifies in unity with the surface as it cools. Smooth surfaces like metal or greasy and oily surfaces do not offer the hot glue anything to bond within, so the glue does not stick.
Do low temp glue guns work?
Low melt glue guns are safe and easy to use. They carry a reduced risk of burns due to a lower temperature and are commonly used for bonding heat sensitive materials, arts and crafts and schools.
Which is better high or low temp glue gun?
High-temperature glue guns are perfect for materials that require instant grab and a strong bond. … Low-temperature glue guns can be used on sensitive materials that may melt or distort from too much heat, such as ribbon, thin foil, or Styrofoam.
Last Updated on January 19, 2021 by Austin Cunningham