Bought your first paddle? The rubber on it looks nice, doesn’t it? Want to keep it that way? Well, you will need a paddle case to protect it. Even if it’s not a high dollar paddle, you still need to keep the rubber as nice and possible.
With the best ping pong paddle case, you can easily protect multiple paddles at a time. Alternatively, you can use a Ziploc bag or film sheets. How much you want to protect your investment is entirely up to you.
If I had an expensive paddle, I would try to find the best table tennis paddle cover for it. If I only spend 50 bucks on a rubber and blade, I wouldn’t invest in a paddle bag that would cost more than what I paid for the paddle.
I would probably just Ziploc bag it. You will definitely need a paddle case if you want to upgrade to high-end gear.
For example, if you have a Butterfly ALC and Donic Acuda rubbers, which is in total 250 dollars, you better damn well invest in the best table tennis paddle case. There is no way I would throw that around in a Ziploc bag.
For a $250 blade/rubber set, a 35 – 50ish paddle case is a no brainer. Plus, you can keep spare blades (cheap ones) as well as an extra set of rubbers in the even that you need to change them mid-tournament.
Top 7 Best Ping Pong Paddle Cases, Covers & Bags
It all comes down to protecting your investment, and for that, here is a list of the best table tennis racket cases, covers, and bags.
1. JOOLA Tour Carrying Case – Ping Pong Paddle Case
- JOOLA - AN OLYMPIC TABLE TENNIS BRAND TRUSTED FOR 60+ YEARS: Launched in the 1950s, JOOLA has been the proud sponsor of the biggest tournaments in the world, Including the Olympics, World Championships, and US Open. Equipment designed for all levels.
- PORTABLE STORAGE CASE: This durable, high-density EVA foam-lined protective ping pong case stores up to 18 balls (included) and 2 table tennis paddles (not included). It features an easy-open, double snap lock system to keep contents safe, clean and dry.
- ITTF REGULATION SIZE PING PONG BALLS: Manufactured to withstand advanced competition; 18 40+mm, Orange 3 Star ping pong balls are ideal for serving your first ace or hitting the game winner past your opponent as a pro or in the family game room.
- INDOOR AND OUTDOOR PLAY: This storage case of ping-pong balls will work indoors or outdoors. The quality ensures the entire kit of paddles and balls can be used by kids and adults. Great gift for someone who already owns a JOOLA ping pong table!
- UNMATCHED PERFORMANCE: The 3 Star Table Tennis practice balls are made of a high-quality material and have a seamless exterior leading to consistent bounce and roundness. Ideal for regulation play or used with training ping pong robots.
The JOOLA tour carrying case is an all in one solution for your next ping pong session. This hardshell case can carry two standard size paddles along with 18 ping pong balls. Yes, 18! More on it later. The inside of the case is made of EVA foam. EVA foam makes the inside sturdy yet soft.
The hard external shell is plastic. The outer shell opens flat thanks to its hinges. It uses two snap locks to enclose the two sides completely. The case itself is made of plastic. It is rigid and lightweight at the same time. The case provides plenty of protection for your paddles and the balls.
No straps inside, but the foam lining fit pretty well with a standard bat. It’s a bit thick compared to other cases, but it’s light to carry. The handle is neat and comfortable, and the case is overall smart looking. You must be wondering, what’d you do with 18 ball slots? Well, you can start by putting the 18 balls that they’ll provide you.
And these balls are old JOOLA 3 star Celluloid balls, that’s pretty much unavailable anywhere else in the market. Or you can mix it up with some of your favorite balls. The case is reliable, and in my opinion, the cost of the case is reasonable.
2. Duplex | Ping Pong Paddle Case – Best Table Tennis Paddle Cover for Blade
- ♦ FOAM CUSHIONED PING PONG PADDLE CASE is the perfect way to protect your favorite table tennis racket - with durable, foam padded nylon and a waterproof coating, this is the best ping pong paddle case and racket protector for you!
- ♦ CONVENIENT BALL POUCH & WRIST STRAP makes this ping pong paddle case a great solution to players that want to easily and conveniently bring a paddle and balls on the road!
- ♦ CARRIES 1 TABLE TENNIS RACKET & 3 BALLS so that you can bring balls with you and make sure they are protected while going to your next ping pong practice session or match!
- ♦ 5 OUT OF 5 STAR RATING from our customers. Ping pong players that take their ping pong paddle seriously love this paddle case, it's as simple as that.
- ♦ 100% HAPPY PLAYER GUARANTEE If the Duplex Ping Pong Paddle Case does not hold up, *or if you just don't like it,* we'll replace the case or give you 100% of your money back, no questions asked. Yes - we really are that confident that you will love our paddle cover.
If you like soft-sided cases for your ping pong paddles, Then this ping pong paddle case by Duplex is a great option for you. The vinyl structure makes the case strong and flexible. The inside is padded with a layer of foam, giving it its structure.
It uses a zipper for locking, and the zipper is placed on the top, right-hand side, and the bottom, practically allowing it to open flat. Outside of the case is coated with a waterproof layer, thus protecting your paddle effectively from exposure to water.
In terms of protection from damage, soft materials are not well reputed anyway, but the case will take some beating before giving up. For smaller impacts, though, the foam padding can absorb some itself. There’s a wrist strap added, which comes in handy at times.
The case holds one bat, and there’s a side pocket that can carry three balls—no elastic straps inside for holding the bat in place. However, with only one bat inside, it’s easy to put it in or take it out.
There’s enough space inside, you might be able to squeeze two bats inside with a plastic/cloth separator if you want to, but it’s not recommended. However, you can surely insert your cleaning kit in the side pocket instead of balls, if you like so.
The case is pretty inexpensive, and considering the convenience it provides, I think it’ll be a good investment to get one of the Duplex ping pong paddle cases.
3. Killerspin Barracuda Ping Pong Paddle Carry Case| Padded Table Tennis Racket Cover
- 🏓 CARRY IN STYLE – Our bag is designed in the shape of a paddle and comes in a striking red and black color scheme, complete with Killerspin logos and tags to indicate you are a player with superior taste in equipment.
- 🏓 QUALITY CONSTRUCTION – Our table tennis racket cover is made from reinforced polyester fabric and is padded for ultimate protection. The main compartment and side pocket each feature a sturdy zipper enclosure.
- 🏓 SUPERIOR PROTECTION – Our carrying case is designed to protect your paddles and balls with sturdy reinforcement and foam padding. The bag closes securely with strong zippers. The main compartment features elastic straps to secure up to 2 paddles.
- 🏓 VERSATILE STORAGE – Zippered compartments and a convenient handle make this case perfect for taking your equipment with you. The main compartment is ideal for 1-2 paddles, and the side pouch is perfect for balls, keys, phones and other accessories.
Do you know why Killerspin named their case Barracuda? It’s because this case is strong and sturdy like a barracuda. It appears to be aggressive and intimidating with its zipper open like a barracuda with its mouth open. It doesn’t stop with just the look, though. Killerspin is quite famous for its quality products, and this ping pong case is no exception.
Its reinforced polyester fabric, along with foam padding provides good protection for your paddles. The materials are strong and sturdy. You can rely on this item for a long time with your eyes closed. The strong zipper makes sure to close everything properly. Although the zipper spans on its rounded side completely, it still doesn’t allow the case to open flat. However, it opens enough to put the bat in there comfortably.
There are elastic straps on the inside for two bats on either side of the case. Those straps will lock the paddles in place. What’s convenient about this paddle case is that it has a smaller pouch on the side. The pouch has enough space to house three balls comfortably or your cleaning tools if you prefer so.
The material polyester is sturdy, but it’s not rigid. So, this case will not provide superior protection from physical damage. But its foam padding can cushion quite a lot of pressure.
4. Killerspin Hard Table Tennis Paddle Bag
- Hard Racket Case holds up to 2 ping pong rackets
- It includes elastic ping pong racket fasteners
- Made from semi rigid Polyester
- Comes with a 30-Day limited Warranty
Roll in style with this hard-sided ping pong case from Killerspin. This semi-rigid polyester bag will do a great job of protecting your paddles. This classy black case will easily hold two paddles without any stress. However, it will be a tad bit of stress if you want to carry a ball or two.
Available in classic black with a red wrist strap, this case will complement your taste while not being an attention hog itself. The semi-rigid polyester provides strength to its structure, therefore, empowering its protection from damage. It comes with a sturdy zipper lock. It’s a big plus that you can open it flat.
The inner side of the case has two elastic straps for holding two bats in place. On the downside, it doesn’t have any side compartment for balls or other components.
Although, you can fit a ball or two in the main compartment beside the handles of your paddles if you need to. It’s not an intended feature, so you need to be careful. This case is designed for people with style. With its precise design, convenience, and style, it’s a good deal for its price for sure.
5. STIGA Table Tennis Racket Cover
- Durable Vinyl Cover Protects Rackets and Increases Tack-Life of Rubber
- Oversized Design Provides Easy Open/Close
- Can Hold 1-2 Rackets
- USA Table Tennis (USATT) Approved
- Black/Yellow with Stylish STIGA Logo
This table tennis racquet cover by Stiga is made for functionality rather than showing off. This sturdy case is easy to use and will last for a long time. In terms of protection, it does the job well with its vinyl outer cover and foam padding. This case comes with a dashing yellow-black color combo and a simplistic design.
The product is USA Table Tennis (USATT) approved. This cover is a great deal for a limited budget. This cover is made from vinyl, and vinyl is known for its durability. It’ll serve you for a long time, and it’ll serve you with quality. The bag is waterproof, and it’s easy to clean.
It features a zipper at the top, which is out of ordinary. There’s plenty of room inside for one bat. However, if you want to, you can fit two without stress. There’s no ball compartment attached on the side, but you can squeeze a ball or two by the bat’s handle.
This cover offers great protection and a reasonable service life. It fits very well in a limited budget. The cover is easy to access and easy to clean. This case is one of the best values in the market.
6. Eastfield Original Table Tennis Racket Case
- The Original Bat Case is designed to bring Eastfield's uniquely British style to table tennis
- Built from the highest quality fabrics
- Designed to protect your equipment while maintaining its high quality look and feel
- Can hold one table tennis bat (single) or two (double)
- Dimensions: 30 x 20 x 4cm
The Racket case from Eastfield is remarkable for its build quality as well as a classy look. The combination of its color, material, shape, and quality is very convincing. Its square shape added with its attractive color choices makes it stand out from other cases. It also does the job it is supposed to do very well.
This case is made from one of the highest quality fabrics with a foam lining inside. The fabric is soft and not quite damage resistant, but Eastfield supplements that by adding thick foam padding inside.
They used a zipper-lock for opening and closing. Although the zipper doesn’t open completely flat, it opens enough to bring out your paddle comfortably. There’s no elastic strap inside, but the case itself is snug enough to keep your bat in its spot.
There’s no side pocket for carrying a ball or other equipment. In my opinion, having a side pocket would ruin the majestic look that it has now. I’m more than happy to trade the lack of a side pocket for the stylish look.
This bag fits one bat only, but another model that fits two is available as well. Even though it’s a tad bit on the costly side, it’s a great deal for the money it costs for sure.
7. SelfTek Table Tennis Bat Bag Waterproof Ping Pong Paddle Bat Pouch with Ball Case
- VERSATILE STORAGE – The padded table tennis racket cover case have Zip closure,external zip compartment and a convenient handle make this case perfect for taking your equipment with you. ideal for protect your table tennis racket, and the side pouch is suit for balls, keys, phones and other accessories
- DURABLE AND WATERPROOF - Durable and water-resistant coating inside padded layer for protecting your favorite table tennis racket. Built-in elastic strap inside for holding and secure the racket paddle,included in this case are 2 elastic fasteners to hold your ping pong paddles in place during transit and ensuring safe storag
- CAPACITY TO HOLD 3 RACKETS -Can be hold 1 table tennis racket and 3 table tennis balls.Note:Bag only,other are not included,that you can bring balls make sure while going to your next ping pong practice
- PRACTICAL WRIST STRAP - Convenient wrist strapmakes, this ping pong paddle case a great solution to players that want to easily and conveniently bring a paddle and balls on the road
- MATERIAL AND SIZE - The ping pong paddle cover case is is made from reinforced polyester oxford fabric 600D and is padded for ultimate protection. The main compartment and side pocket each feature a sturdy stainless zipper enclosure,size:Approx. 29.5 x 19.5 x 5.5 cm
This Selftek case is a well-balanced piece of equipment combining service and budget. This case is very versatile and convenient to use. It is inexpensive, yet it provides more convenience than many expensive cases.
Reinforced polyester is used to make this case, specifically Oxford fabric 600D. This fabric is soft yet durable. This case is waterproof and long-lasting thanks to its material. The case lets some airflow through, thus no need to worry about stinking after cleaning or washing.
There’s an elastic strap inside to fasten the paddle in its place. This cover uses zippers to open and close the main compartment as well as the side pocket. The main compartment is good enough for a bat. The side pocket can carry 4-5 balls easily or your favorite cleaning kit. The case also has a wrist strap, which is convenient at times.
Why does it cost so little after providing so much convenience, you might ask. Of course, this case has its flaws. This case is good for a single bat. But it can feel a bit cramped if you want to squeeze two in.
Also, there’s not much color choice, mainly just black. Also, other than just the side pocket, the surface is plain without any sticker. It may feel a little tame to look at. This Selftek cover is an amazing piece of equipment for its price and convenience. It is a great value for its price.
And there you go, hopefully, you have found the best ping pong paddle case for the paddle of your dreams.